As I round out my last semester of undergrad courses I begin to feel about the future. Everyone says that your college years are the best of your life and it has been true so far for me. They also say that “college goes by in a blink of an eye.” I am beginning to come to terms with this saying.
My heart hurts because I know life will not be like this forever. Then I think of how much the world truly has to offer the fresh new faces of society! I am determined to make my last two years at the University of South Alabama my best two years. There is so much left to do and so little time to do it, but I know I will be successful.
I think everyone needs to believe in themselves and give worth to each other. If I have learned anything in these last two years it’s that everyone is weary of the years to come. All the student sitting next to you are going through something, and all you can do is be kind to one another.
Here are some tips on how to improve not only your life but others.
- Always be polite, speak, and smile at others.
- Actually talk to the individual beside you in class.
- Try to get to know people and make lasting relationships.
- Be understanding and go out of your way to help others.
- Spend your time wisely and keep your grades up.
- Never get to busy for your family or the needs of others.
- Patience is truly key to building a successful life.
- Do not focus on the satisfactions of now, but endure to the end.
I hope these tips help and keep you grounded as much as they do me. Keep moving forward and striving to be a better you.